we have urgent Vacancies for MBBS doctors (Freshers are welcome)
Below is the job Description:
0 - 3 Years
Rupees 1,50,000 - 3,00,000
Part time and full time positions available. Salary will be pro-rated.
UG - MBBS - MedicinePG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• MBBS qualified physicians having completed their internship (Required), additional experience in the form of post
graduate training, house officer positions, general practice experience would be a plus (but not required)
• Strong diagnostic skills and a confident bedside manner.
• Valid maharashtra Medical Council Registration.
• Familiarity with basic computer software programs – REQUIRED.
• Language skills – must be able to conduct consultations in English, Hindi and Marathi– REQUIRED.
• CPR/BLS/ACLS Certification will be a plus.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Exceptional service orientation.
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
(MBBS degree holders) doctors to join our team.
The Medical Officers will play a patient focussed role and provide medical consultations and advice over the phone. Our
ideal candidate will have a strong patient centric outlook and a team-oriented personality. The duty hours will be limited
and will leave enough time to prepare for entrance exams etc.
The position will provide exposure to cutting edge clinical protocols and also provide avenues for independent research
projects for candidates who are so inclined.
• The Medical Officer will be responsible for day-to-day patient interactions over the phone and over SMS.
• The MO will provide basic primary care advice and consultations to patients who dial the Health hotline number, record
demographic and clinical interaction records, follow up on cases that need call back etc.
• Treat patients as clients and interact with them in a courteous, respectful manner.
• Update medical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Maintain quality control standards and work to actively improve both real and perceived quality of care.
For More Details You Can Call Me: