JOB DESCRIPTION -Customer Support Executive(CSE)
Developing and managing excellent relationships with customers before and after the deal is closed and remain as an ambassador to the business..
The following specific responsibilities must be carried out:
· Every morning before showroom is opened for the customers, ensure counting of physical stock of their counter.
· Cleaning of display trays, stock and the counter.
· Ensure display for the section allotted is as per display guidelines
· Ensure the given section and display area are neat and clean.
· . Wipe off dust from the products and clean products periodically while not attending the customer.
· Ensure product brochures and leaflets are kept in such a place which is quickly accessible to the customers
· Tally of the number of pieces & weight of the opening stock at the counter with the EDP report
· Greet, introduce self and show eagerness to help customer.
· .Understand customers’ requirement, advise the appropriate product range.
· Explain Features, benefits and advantages of the product to the customer.
· Ensure schemes, offers or promotions are explained to the customers
· Ensure that proper calculations are made with regard to rate, gross & net weight, cents, carat, making charges & other charges as per the label attached.
· Ensure cross selling and up selling is done as per customer’s comfort.
· Convert walk-ins into sales.
· Preparation of estimate vouchers as per the items sold.
· Answering the customer queries related to the product
· Receive customer orders
· Follow-up of the Customer order items with the Gold Order Dept. .
· If there are any defects, send it to karigar/ repair dept. for repair and return.
· Make thanks giving calls / Thank customer for making visit/ purchase
· Tele calling for new arrivals, schemes, etc. after consultation with Showroom Manager
In addition the CSE will also be expected to:
· Checking and tallying of new stock received.
· Occasionally conduct surveys in the market as per Showroom Manager’s instructions.
· Getting the survey form (location, media) filled by the customer
· Regularly check that correct labels are attached to the products, if not bring it to the notice of the immediate senior(s).
· Ensure proper grooming as per grooming standard. Ensure to wear proper & complete uniform.
· Ensure conduct is as per code of conduct defined in the Manual.
· Ensure to report as per duty roster
· Undergo product knowledge, operations excellence & soft skill training.
· Update product knowledge continuously.
Qualification And Experience
2 years in Retail
Ideally the candidate must be HSC pass
· With knowledge of jewellery
· Knowledge of jewellery products and the practices in jewelry retail
Knowledge and Skills
· Good communication and customer service.
· Self-motivated and adaptable
· Good interpersonal skills
· Should be able to work in team